Native styles for men, collect of a distinguished Senator of Nigeria, Deputy Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, a politician with great magnitude of empathy for people, who is currently making His way to be Delta state Governor come 2023.
When it comes to native dress Nigeria Senators can be use as role model, they normally dress in quality and stylish native outfits on daily basis. We have some native wears captioned by photographers of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege.
Sen. Ovie Omo-Agege Fashion Looks
On the native side the Senator is always on round neck shirt, sometimes cover with Agbada. He is not particular on one color of dress like some notables in clergy, polities, business philanthropist and the Senate.
About Senator Ovie Omo-Agege
Ovie Omo-Agege is a lawyer and politician born on 3rd August 1963 in Nigeria. He is the Deputy President of the Senate, Federal Republic of Nigeria (Representing Delta Central Sen District)
Photos of Native styles for men
Education, Career and Political Office
- Re-elected as Senator (APC), Delta Central Senatorial District, 2017
- Worked in these committees: Judiciary, Human Rights and Legal Matters, Marine Transport, Environment, Downstream Petroleum and Land Transport
- Senator (LP), Delta Central Senatorial District, 2015
- Appointed Secretary to the State Government, Delta State, 2007
- Commissioner for Special Duties, Delta State, 2005 – 2007
- Appointed Executive Assistant to the former Governor of Delta State, James Ibori, in 2003 – 2005
- Acting Chief Liaison Officer, PDP National/Headquarters and Presidency relations
- Founder – Agege & Associates, 1992, which later became Agege & Esin in 1996
- Admitted into State Bar of California, United States District Court (Central District of California) and the United States Supreme Court, Washington, DC
- Foreign Associate – Charles O. Agege, Los Angeles, 1992
- Co-founder – Agege & Co, Lagos, 1989
- Attorney – Directorate of Criminal Investigation and Intelligence, Nigerian Police Force in Ilorin, Kwara, (NYSC) 1987 – 1988
- Pat Okupa & Co Law firm, Lagos, 1987
- Called to the Nigerian Bar as a Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, 1986
- Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, Masters of Law Degree, 2002
- University of Benin, Bachelor’s Degree in Law, 1985
- St. George’s Grammar School, Obinomba, Delta State.